Students from all over the world.
Sophomore and junior students in relevant majors are targeted, such as Media Studies, Business, Journalism, Mass Communication, European Studies, International Affairs and English.
Aim of the Program
The program is designed to explore the convergence of contemporary electronic media, assessing change, challenges and opportunities faced by media industries, their regulatory agencies and the public. A European perspective is emphasized.
Aside from the academic merits of attending the MSC, the intrinsic values of the eight-week curriculum include:
- Immersing yourself in German culture, language and life
- Studying at one of Germany’s leading universities
- Interning in a German company
- Building a strong resume for having studied and worked overseas
- Exploring a vibrant and cultural city that is Munich
- Travel around Europe
- Making new friends
- Gaining different perspectives on life
- Increasing your self-assuredness and self-reliance
- Demonstrating your willingness to accept new challenges