Munich Summer Curriculum (MSC)
International Management + Internship (for UC students only)
July 3 August 19, 2023
The International Management program has been approved by UC as a substitute. All UC students will receive 3+3 UC credits.
The Munich School of Management at LMU - one of the leading universities for Business Administration in Europe - offers a unique summer program as part of the MISU. The course takes place in the heart of Munich and addresses relevant topics of corporate communications as well as international management.
Internship (for UC students only)
Our summer program offers an Internship (up to 4 weeks, 8 hours/day) in one of Munich's media companies as a start of the summer experience in Europe. Every effort is made to pair the students background and aspirations with an appropriate internship provider.
The goals of the course are:
- Experience in a media company and immersion in the German working and living culture
- Understanding of the basics of international business and of the challenges confronting international and intercultural management
- Learning how to analyze business cases and how to apply theoretical concepts to real-world situations
- Improve understanding of management communications, both on a corporate as well as on an individual level
- Learn how companies use communications to implement strategy and achieve competitive advantage
- Develop a broad array of negotiation skills experimentally
- Explore the major concepts and theories of bargaining and negotiation
Advance your career and widen your network !