- all students need to be currently matriculated at an accredited university or have graduated from an accredited university.
- at the time of the inception of the MSC Program, all students must be at least of sophomore standing.
- students must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- all students must be in possession of a laptop computer with internet access by cable (dormitory) and WiFi (university buildings).
The Academic Board of the LMU Munich defines the requirements and contact hours (45 minutes) for successful completion of the courses as follows:
- regular attendance
- preparation for and active participation in seminars
- attendance and contribution to lectures
- self-study and homework assignments
- written assignments