The LMU offers accommodation to the participants in student residential halls of the Studentenwerk München.
Students will be accommodated in student residential halls in their own apartment with bathroom and small kitchen while living in Munich. Accommodation while on field trips to Prague and Vienna will be on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfer from airport/station in Munich to the student residence on June 19 will be arranged by the program. (Please note: Arrival information has to be sent 4 weeks in advance to arrange the transfer. Deadline is May 22.)
- Students who don't want to get picked up at the station/airport can also arrange their own transfer.
The participants will reside in one of the LMU student residence “Studentenstadt”. The student housing facility is located six subway stations away from the classroom and city center.
About the rooms:
- Each student will have their own private apartment with their own small kitchen and bathroom (WC + shower).
- The rooms are equipped with bedding (sheets and blankets) which can be washed at one of the laundry rooms in the building.
- Kitchen utensils (cutlery, cups, plate and pots) will also be provided.
- Towels will not be provided. We ask you to acquire this items according to your own personal needs.
Please note that student residences are geared towards student needs and financial means. As such do not expect facilities to meet claims on luxury comfort and on pools.
Students with health impairment are kindly asked to inform us in the application process.
While your stay, you will be responsible to provide your own meals. You should count on spending approximately 15,00 € per day on food. During the week lunch can be purchased at one of the university’s canteens for 3,00 - 7,00 €.